Start Date: June 1, 2018
Looking for a candidate who is creative, talented and can see unlimited potential in a growing market. The successful candidate will be disciplined, accomplished and committed, have a post secondary degree or diploma and extensive experience working within a Microsoft Office environment. The ability to think outside the box, juggle multiple jobs and tasks and to create amazing relations are key requirements to this rewarding position. We are looking for an overachiever with a desire to see their full potential achieved in a growing company as it expands to global markets.
Wage: varied based on experience in the field.
Location: Prince George, British Columbia
Ability to transition to remote, at home position over time
The successful candidate will exhibit the following skills and experience:
- post graduate education in the human resources or recruitment related field
- 2 years previous experience in the area of human resources or recruitment
- amazing communication skills: friendly, outgoing, dynamic
- ability to build incredible relationships
- organized – able to manage diverse portfolio of responsibilities
- results driven – ability to meet high demands of recruitment, work independently and be part of a fantastic team
To apply for this position, please hand deliver your resume and a handwritten resume to 301 – 1777 3rd Avenue, Prince George, BC V2L 3G7
Ask to speak to Ryan
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
www.solutionsstaffing.ca www.travelnurse.ca www.bordersbeyond.ca