Are you a podcast fan? Because quite a few of us here at TravelNurse Canada are. We recognize that many of our travelers are spending a little extra time on the road or experiencing longer travel days than normal so we thought it would be a great time to provide you with some podcasts to fill the time.
If you have not had the chance to dive into the podcast world, now is the time. There are over 850, 000 active podcasts and over 30 million episodes – so keeping your time slots filled with belly laughs, informative news, spiritual findings, murder mysteries, interviews, and business-building techniques never got easier. The best part is they are usually all accessible on a free platform. What’s better than that?
We feel there will be something for everyone on our compiled list to listen to. Why not pick something outside of your normal listening pleasures? As there is something special about finding a new podcast to love or binge on. Podcasts can help us open the doors to new ideas, perspectives, education, jokes, entertainment, inspiration, creation, and seeing the world through different lenses.
- Heal Thy Self
- The Life Stylist with Luke Storey
- Stuff You Should Know
- The Joe Rogan Experience
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- Under the Skin with Russell Brand
- Practice You with Elena Brower
- Inappropriate Questions on CBC Podcasts
- Straight Up with Stassi
- The Intuitive Hour: Awaken Your Inner Voice with Michelle Beltran
- Hungry for Happiness
- Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations
- ReWild Yourself
- Watch What Crappens (a podcast ’bout Bravo)
- Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard
- Unlocking Us with Brene Brown
- Making Sense with Sam Harris
- The Jimmy Dore Show
- Useful Idiots with Matt Taibbi and Katie Halper
- Push Back with Aaron Mate
If we missed one of your favorite podcasts, please share with us what helps you pass the time on your travel days or simply your days off, relaxing after a long shift. Don’t worry, there is no wrong answer, we like to shake things up here at TravelNurse Canada and love a good balance between informative and comical because we all know that laughter is the best medicine!
Happy listening, Travelers!