Permanent Employment Opportunity
In collaboration with physicians and the primary care team, the nurse practitioner will provide primary health care services to Big River, Birch Hills, Candle Lake and surrounding First Nation communities. This includes: health promotion and protection, disease and injury prevention, provision of supportive, instructive, treatment and urgent services; collaboration with and referral to other health care professionals; working with communities and participating in evaluative projects as needed. The incumbent reports to the PHC/EMR manager for PHC rural NE Service area of the Saskatchewan Health Authority.
Necessary skills include:
• Current Registration with the SRNA and Licensed as an RN [NP]
• Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing Preferred
• Three full time years experience as a registered nurse
• Current Level C Basic Cardiac Life Support
• Valid driver’s license, vehicle, and ability to drive
• Strong communication and public relations skills
• Experience in community needs assessment, community development, and health promotion
• Two to three years experience as a Primary Care Nurse or Nurse Practitioner preferred
• Current certification in Advanced Cardiac Life Support preferred
• Experience or education in treatment of trauma preferred
We are looking for high energy individuals to join a positive and compassionate work environment!
About the Community!
Central Saskatchewan is full of adventure and surprise. The transformation of the landscape from prairie to boreal forest is breathtaking, as is seeing the sky fill with migrating birds.
Some of the most beautiful national parks in Canada, landmarks in First Nations history, and great outdoor adventures make up the top attractions in Saskatchewan.
What’s in it For You and How to Apply!
This is what you can expect:
• New NP Grads will be considered
• Relocation cost negotiable if successful candidate is not local
• Temporary housing negotiable
• Excellent Medical/Dental Benefits
• Superior Pension offered
• Wage between $48.70 – $58.69/hour
• Successful candidate will have their annual professional registration fees paid
• Unionized position
• The Saskatchewan Health Authority, North East, Prince Albert & Area offers a $5000 Hard to Recruit Incentive for permanent part time or full time employees in return for a three year return for service (all incentives involve an application process and approval is subject to area need and funding availability
Don’t Delay! The region is desirable for those looking for affordable living and a balanced lifestyle.
Why apply through Solutions Staffing Inc?
As the #1 Healthcare Staffing Agency in Canada, we have developed professional relationships with all the clients on a first name basis. Contact with the client is not strictly through impersonal, online HR portals, but rather through direct contact with frontline staff, HR representatives, unit and facility managers.
• Faster response time on your offers.
• Your resume gets into the hands of the people looking for help.
• We are motivated to assist you through to your interview as quickly as your schedule will allow.
• We can give advice as to the submission, cover letter or display your offer to stand out amongst the applicants.
• Referral bonuses offered for friends and colleagues that accept a permanent position**
• You will receive a $250 Appreciation Bonus*
• Eligible for 25% Discount on our Workation Wear shopping portal*
• Congratulations Gift Pack mailed to your door*
• Submit your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com
• Include your potential starting date
• Only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview by the employer
Closing Date: October 1st or until filled.
We look forward to hearing from you for this amazing opportunity!
*Eligible to receive upon completion of your 30 day probationary period*
**Referral Bonus Disclaimer: You would be eligible to claim $500.00 should your referral take the position and complete a minimum of 60 days