Permanent Employment Opportunity
The Northern Health Authority is seeking a REGISTERED NURSE, CLINICAL CARE COORDINATOR (FULL TIME) for Hazelton, BC.
This posting is covered by the Provincial Health Officer’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination orders and selected applicant(s) must comply.
Do you have a passion for nursing? We have the position for you! We are seeking a motivated Registered Nurse wanting to take their career to the next level.
Reporting to the Director of Care, the Clinical Coordinator has skills in communication and collaboration with colleagues, interdisciplinary teams; and families. Roles include consultant, educator, and practitioner. The Clinical Coordinator as required contributes to the delivery of quality patient care and professional nursing practice .nursing practice assessment and development, quality improvement, staff evaluation and other leadership activities.
- Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing RN registrant.
- Has a minimum of three years experience at the staff nurse level.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to provide guidance and motivation for staff.
- Ability to teach nursing techniques.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to organize workload and set priorities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and maintain good relations with colleagues, patients and families.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Has demonstrated leadership with proven ability in interpersonal skills, decision making and adaptability.
- Has demonstrated an ability as a role model in the provision of patient care.
- Is available for on-call duty.
- Identifies own learning needs and upgrades skills as needed.
We are looking for high energy individuals to join a positive and compassionate work environment!
About the Community!
Hazelton is a village located at the junction of the Bulkley and Skeena Rivers in northern British Columbia, Canada. It was founded in 1866 and in 2011 had a population of 305.
The area’s natural beauty and pristine wilderness has made New Hazelton a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts. The District is also home to a rich history and is located only few kilometers from world renowned Ksan Historical Village and Historic Hazelton.
What’s in it For You and How to Apply!
This is what you can expect:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including MSP, extended health/dental and a municipal pension plan for part-time and full-time employees. Casuals have the option of paying for benefits.
- Four weeks vacation with one year of continuous service
- Relocation Incentive is available for eligible positions
- Employee referral program
- Employer-paid training and leadership development opportunities
- Spectacular outdoor activities and the shortest commutes in BC
- “Loan Forgiveness Programs” offered through the Federal and BC Government
- Wage: $43.09 – $52.82/hour
Don’t Delay! The region is desirable for those looking for affordable living and a balanced lifestyle.
Why apply through Solutions Staffing Inc?
As the #1 Healthcare Staffing Agency in Canada, we have developed professional relationships with all the clients on a first name basis. Contact with the client is not strictly through impersonal, online HR portals, but rather through direct contact with frontline staff, HR representatives, unit and facility managers.
- Faster response time on your offers.
- Your resume gets into the hands of the people looking for help.
- We are motivated to assist you through to your interview as quickly as your schedule will allow.
- We can give advice as to the submission, cover letter or display your offer to stand out amongst the applicants.
- Referral bonuses offered for friends and colleagues that accept a permanent position**
- You will receive a $250 Appreciation Bonus*
- Eligible for 25% Discount on our Workation Wear shopping portal*
- Congratulations Gift Pack mailed to your door*
- Submit your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your potential starting date
- Only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview by the employer
Closing Date: Open until filled
*Eligible to receive upon completion of your 30 day probationary period*
**Referral Bonus Disclaimer: You would be eligible to claim $500.00 should your referral take the position and complete a minimum of 60 days