Permanent Employment Opportunity
James Paton Memorial Regional Health Centre is one of two acute care referral centres in the central region. It provides a wide variety of emergency, acute care and specialized medical services. It has about 85 acute care beds, and offers a number of speciality services including anesthesia, general internal medicine, general surgery, neurology, obstetrics/gynecology, ophthalmology, paediatrics, pathology, psychiatry, radiology, and orthopedics. In addition, there is 24 hour on-site emergency physician coverage. This centre provides advanced diagnostic imaging, laboratory, and other investigative services.
Necessary skills include:
- Registered Nurse with ability to dispense and administer medications, including proficient IV skills
- Basic and complex dressings, wound care, catheters, tube feeds, suctioning and other general medical/surgical skills and experience.
- This is a float position which requires flexibility
- Current CPR
- Available to NEW GRADS
We are looking for high energy individuals to join a positive and compassionate work environment!
About the Community!
Canada is a beautiful clean country with many natural and cultural attractions. The Province of Newfoundland and Labrador has a vibrant musical and theatrical tradition and is home to some of Canada’s best salmon fishing rivers. Gander is a prosperous community offering an excellent school system and a broad range of cultural and recreational activities. Gander is also within an hour’s drive of Terra Nova National Park, and “Iceberg Alley” where whales and icebergs meet.
What’s in it For You and How to Apply!
This is what you can expect:
• New Grads will be considered
• Relocation cost negotiable if successful candidate is not local
• Temporary housing negotiable
• Medical/Dental Benefits
• Wage between $32.98 – $40.83
Don’t Delay! The region is desirable for those looking for affordable living and a balanced lifestyle.
Why apply through Solutions Staffing Inc?
As the #1 Healthcare Staffing Agency in Canada, we have developed professional relationships with all the clients on a first name basis. Contact with the client is not strictly through impersonal, online HR portals, but rather through direct contact with frontline staff, HR representatives, unit and facility managers.
• Faster response time on your offers.
• Your resume gets into the hands of the people looking for help.
• We are motivated to assist you through to your interview as quickly as your schedule will allow.
• We can give advice as to the submission, cover letter or display your offer to stand out amongst the applicants.
• Referral bonuses offered for friends and colleagues that accept a permanent position**
• You will receive a $250 Appreciation Bonus*
• Eligible for 25% Discount on our Workation Wear shopping portal*
• Congratulations Gift Pack mailed to your door*
• Submit your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Include your potential starting date
• Only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview by the employer
Closing Date: October 1st or until filled.
We look forward to hearing from you for this amazing opportunity!
*Eligible to receive upon completion of your 30 day probationary period*
**Referral Bonus Disclaimer: You would be eligible to claim $500.00 should your referral take the position and complete a minimum of 60 days