Permanent Employment Opportunity
The Saskatchewan Health Authority is the largest employer in Saskatchewan, employing over 43,000 staff in a dynamic healthcare environment. The Saskatchewan Health Authority is committed to providing coordinated quality services that are seamless, safe, and patient-centred.
The Saskatchewan Health Authority is now hiring 2 Permanent Full Time Speech Language Pathologists (Regional Health Centre)
Necessary skills include:
• Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
• Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Association of Speech Language Pathologists and Audiologists (SASLPA)
• Valid Class 5 driver’s license
We are looking for high energy individuals to join a positive and compassionate work environment!
About the Community!
Sometimes Saskatchewan’s giant sky is alive: It starts with a sound off in the distance; was that a duck or a goose calling out? Wait, it sounds like more than one. Within seconds, the first V-shaped flock appears, the hard-working followers forming two giant lines behind a determined leader. Then another flock, then another, each one larger than the last. As you adjust your focus, you get goose bumps when you realize what you’re seeing. The sky has filled with birds, from directly above to as far as the eye can see. During the spring and fall migrations, both residents and those birds passing through find Saskatchewan’s habitat to be a perfect gathering place or refueling stop.
What’s in it For You and How to Apply!
This is what you can expect:
• New SLP Grads will be considered
• Relocation cost negotiable if successful candidate is not local
• Medical/Dental Benefits
• Wage between $37.81 – 46.23/hour
• Temporary housing available
• The Saskatchewan Health Authority, North East, Prince Albert & Area offers a Hard to Recruit $5000 Incentive for permanent part time or full time employees in return for a three year return for service (all incentives involve an application process and approval is subject to area need and funding availability
• Student Bursary of up to $5000 in exchange for return of service
Don’t Delay! The region is desirable for those looking for affordable living and a balanced lifestyle.
Why apply through Solutions Staffing Inc?
As the #1 Healthcare Staffing Agency in Canada, we have developed professional relationships with all the clients on a first name basis. Contact with the client is not strictly through impersonal, online HR portals, but rather through direct contact with frontline staff, HR representatives, unit and facility managers.
• Faster response time on your offers.
• Your resume gets into the hands of the people looking for help.
• We are motivated to assist you through to your interview as quickly as your schedule will allow.
• We can give advice as to the submission, cover letter or display your offer to stand out amongst the applicants.
• Referral bonuses offered for friends and colleagues that accept a permanent position**
• You will receive a $250 Appreciation Bonus*
• Eligible for 25% Discount on our Workation Wear shopping portal*
• Congratulations Gift Pack mailed to your door*
• Submit your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com
• Include your potential starting date
• Only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview by the employer
Closing Date: October 1st or until filled.
We look forward to hearing from you for this amazing opportunity!
*Eligible to receive upon completion of your 30 day probationary period*
**Referral Bonus Disclaimer: You would be eligible to claim $500.00 should your referral take the position and complete a minimum of 60 days