Permanent Employment Opportunity
The Northern Health Authority is now hiring Critical Care RN’s for Terrace, Ft. St. John and Dawson Creek, BC locations.
Quit searching for work-life balance… get paid $20,000* to find it! For a limited time, critical care trained nurses who relocate to some of B.C.’s most beautiful northern communities will receive a bonus $20,000* through the Northern Rural Critical Care Incentive program. The combination of shorter commutes, affordability, and breathtaking scenery in your new location means you will have time to explore the outdoors, master a new recipe, or simply catch up on your favourite show.
* two-year return of service required
What else do you receive with the Northern Rural Critical Care Incentive Position?
- Guaranteed ongoing full time employment within Northern Health.
- Relocation support may be available
What else do I need to know?
- The Northern Rural Critical Care Incentive position is dependent on a two-year return of service.
- Should a recipient of the Northern Rural Critical Care incentive voluntarily leave NH during the two-year return of service agreement, they will be required to refund a portion of the incentive at a prorated rate (calculated on the basis of 1/24th of the total allowance for each month of the two-year return of service not yet served)
Necessary skills include:
- Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing RN registrant.
- Current Level C CPR certification. ACLS, CTAS required or acquired within twelve (12) months from date of hire.
- One years recent related experience working in an Emergency Department and / or a Critical Care Unit. Two years recent related medical/surgical experience or equivalent experiences
- Completion of a post-graduate Critical Care or Emergency Department Course.
- Up to date certification in TNCC and ENPC is an asset.
- Must be willing to attain in house certification courses as required.
We are looking for high energy individuals to join a positive and compassionate work environment!
About Northeastern BC!
Although it is one of the least-populated regions in the province, the Northeast is one of the fastest-growing thanks to the rapid development of the energy sector. The Northeast region boasts the province’s highest rate of employment and there is a high demand for workers.
This region is bordered by the Yukon and Northwest Territories in the north, the Rocky Mountains to the west and Alberta to the east. It’s a vast and remote area of mountains, foothills, forests, lakes and the Peace River valley.
The region’s economy is based on natural resources, particularly natural gas production and coal mining. Capital investment in the natural resource industry grew to $29.2 billion at the end of 2013. Another important industry is utilities. There are many power-generating projects planned and in progress; this includes the $7.9 billion BC Hydro Site C project, which began in 2015 and is anticipated to finish in 2024. Other important industries include logging, wood products manufacturing and agriculture.
What’s in it For You and How to Apply!
This is what you can expect:
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Paid time off
- Extended Health care
- Vision Care
- Wage between $36.23 – $47.58
- Relocation cost amounts vary
- Temporary housing, if available, may be negotiated
Don’t Delay! The region is desirable for those looking for affordable living and a balanced lifestyle.
Why Apply Through Solutions Staffing Inc.?
As the #1 Healthcare Staffing Agency in Canada, we have developed professional relationships with all the clients on a first name basis. Contact with the client is not strictly through impersonal, online HR portals, but rather through direct contact with frontline staff, HR representatives, unit and facility managers.
- Faster response time on your offers.
- Your resume gets into the hands of the people looking for help.
- We are motivated to assist you through to your interview as quickly as your schedule will allow.
- We can give advice as to the submission, cover letter or display your offer to stand out amongst the applicants.
- Referral bonuses offered for friends and colleagues that accept a permanent position**
- You will receive a $250 Appreciation Bonus*
- Eligible for 25% Discount on our Workation Wear shopping portal*
- Congratulations Gift Pack mailed to your door*
- Submit your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com
- Include your potential starting date
- Only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview by the employer
Closing Date: Open until filled
We look forward to hearing from you for this amazing opportunity!
*Eligible to receive upon completion of your 30 day probationary period*
**Referral Bonus Disclaimer: You would be eligible to claim $500.00 should your referral take the position and complete a minimum of 60 days