Permanent Employment Opportunity
Innomar Strategies is seeking a RN for their Business Area Manager role in Edmonton, AB.
The Business Area Manager (BAM) reports directly to the Regional Director of Nursing Operations (DNO) and has the overall responsibility for the coordination of nursing services for his/her assigned team of regional Field Nurses within their assigned integrated business unit (IBU). In this leadership position, the BAM provides support, training, and supervision to ensure the highest level of quality patient care, that program requirements are met, and that the Provincial College of Nurses standards are maintained. The BAM is also responsible for implementing processes to optimize efficiencies and staffing, control expenses, collaboration and clinic coordination in order to manage the overall upkeep within their clinics, and also to ensure collaboration between the nursing team and other divisions of AmerisourceBergen.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- BScN/equivalent or working towards the degree; Registration with the College of Nurses in your home province is a requirement
- CVAA certification an asset
- BCLS/CPR required and ACLS (optional/as required)
- Minimum 5 – 7 years nursing experience
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of management experience or working with a remote team or related experience in managing and guiding people an asset
- Experience in nurse training & education
- Experience working with the biotechnical/pharmaceutical industry an asset
- Availability and willingness to travel as per business need a must
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other Office Programs
- Bilingualism French/English an asset
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements:
- Excellent clinical skills as a nurse including IV initiation, physical assessment, autonomy
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Proficient presentation skills
- Hold and maintain a valid, non-expired, unrestricted driver’s license
We are looking for high energy individuals to join a positive and compassionate work environment!
About Edmonton, AB!
Edmonton is the capital city of the Canadian province of Alberta. Edmonton is on the North Saskatchewan River and is the centre of the Edmonton Metropolitan Region, which is surrounded by Alberta’s central region. The city anchors the north end of what Statistics Canada defines as the “Calgary–Edmonton Corridor”.
Edmonton is a vibrant urban centre in the heart of the wilderness, the largest northernmost metropolis, and the capital of Alberta, Canada. Experience what 18 hours of sunlight a day feels like in the summer, or how the first snowfall transforms the river valley in winter. No matter the season, Edmonton is made for exploring.
What’s in it For You and How to Apply!
This is what you can expect:
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Wage Rate Range: $90,000 – 110,000/year
- Group RRSP
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Dental and vision
- Medical and prescription drug
- Short- and long-term disability
- Employee assistance program
Don’t Delay! The region is desirable for those looking for affordable living and a balanced lifestyle.
Why apply through Solutions Staffing Inc?
As the #1 Healthcare Staffing Agency in Canada, we have developed professional relationships with all the clients on a first name basis. Contact with the client is not strictly through impersonal, online HR portals, but rather through direct contact with frontline staff, HR representatives, unit and facility managers.
- Faster response time on your offers.
- Your resume gets into the hands of the people looking for help.
- We are motivated to assist you through to your interview as quickly as your schedule will allow.
- We can give advice as to the submission, cover letter or display your offer to stand out amongst the applicants.
- Referral bonuses offered for friends and colleagues that accept a permanent position**
- You will receive a $250 Appreciation Bonus*
- Eligible for 25% Discount on our Workation Wear shopping portal*
- Congratulations Gift Pack mailed to your door*
- Submit your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your potential starting date
- Only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview by the employer
Closing Date: Open until filled
We look forward to hearing from you for this amazing opportunity!
*Eligible to receive upon completion of your 30 day probationary period*
**Referral Bonus Disclaimer: You would be eligible to claim $500.00 should your referral take the position and complete a minimum of 60 days