Permanent Employment Opportunity
**This position is in a community that qualifies for the Canadian Federal Government’s Loan Forgiveness program for under-served and remote communities! You could be eligible to apply for up to $20000 in student loan forgiveness!**
For more information: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/benefits/education/student-aid/grants-loans/repay/assistance/doctors-nurses/eligibility.html
The Northern Health Authority is hiring a Home & Community Care LPN for their Ft St John community.
Are you interested in an opportunity to grow professionally within a positive and progressive culture? At Northern Health we build for the future. Acquiring and retaining high-quality diverse talent is a high priority for our organization’s success.
- Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing LPN registrant.
- A valid drivers license.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Must be able to follow and work within the guidelines and policies set out by the Northern Health Authority.
We are looking for high energy individuals to join a positive and compassionate work environment!
About the Community!
With a population of 21,000 and growing with the city itself, Fort St. John is the largest city in Northeastern BC. Fort St. John is not only the largest city in the Northeast Region of BC; it is also the largest city in British Columbia situated along the world-famous Alaska Highway. If you are driving the highway, we invite you to stop in and explore all that Fort St. John has to offer. You won’t be disappointed!
Fort St. John is “The Energetic City” for good reason. The title reflects not only our large resource base of oil, natural gas, forestry and agriculture, but also the vitality of our residents who are, on average, 8.8 years younger than the average population in the rest of the province. Modern day pioneers continue to bring a fresh spirit of exploration, innovation and connection to community within our city.
What’s in it For You and How to Apply!
This is what you can expect:
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Paid time off
- Extended Health care
- Group Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Municipal Pension Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Vision Care
- Wage between $28.43 – $32.98
- Relocation cost amounts vary
- Temporary housing, if available, may be negotiated
Don’t Delay! The region is desirable for those looking for affordable living and a balanced lifestyle.
Why apply through Solutions Staffing Inc?
As the #1 Healthcare Staffing Agency in Canada, we have developed professional relationships with all the clients on a first name basis. Contact with the client is not strictly through impersonal, online HR portals, but rather through direct contact with frontline staff, HR representatives, unit and facility managers.
- Faster response time on your offers.
- Your resume gets into the hands of the people looking for help.
- We are motivated to assist you through to your interview as quickly as your schedule will allow.
- We can give advice as to the submission, cover letter or display your offer to stand out amongst the applicants.
- Referral bonuses offered for friends and colleagues that accept a permanent position**
- You will receive a $250 Appreciation Bonus*
- Eligible for 25% Discount on our Workation Wear shopping portal*
- Congratulations Gift Pack mailed to your door*
- Submit your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your potential starting date
- Only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview by the employer
Closing Date: Open until filled
We look forward to hearing from you for this amazing opportunity!
*Eligible to receive upon completion of your 30 day probationary period*
**Referral Bonus Disclaimer: You would be eligible to claim $500.00 should your referral take the position and complete a minimum of 60 days