Permanent Employment Opportunity
Canadian Addiction Treatment Centers (CATC) was founded in 1995 with the mission to expand access to evidence-based addiction treatment for people suffering from opioid use disorder. CATC is committed to providing high-quality addiction care that improves the lives of our patients and their families.
The CATC is looking for LPN’s, RPN’s and RN’s for their Kirkland Lake, ON inpatient residential treatment center.
Necessary skills include:
- Ability to dispense and administer medications (including methadone, suboxone, narcotics, and injections) as delegated by a licensed Physician.
- Ability to perform ECG’s, venipuncture, urine drug screening supervision and testing and other vitals
- Ability to administer injections and ensures proper documentation of injection numbers consistent with documented protocols
- Responsible for the return of medication bottles, and medication tracking sheets
- Communicates with Physician regarding patient needs, change in status and all emergency situations including medical abnormalities
- Current CPR
- Relocation assistance negotiable
- Must have current licensing with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) or have your written test scheduled
We are looking for high energy individuals to join a positive and compassionate work environment!
About the Community!
Kirkland Lake is a town and municipality in Timiskaming District in Northeastern Ontario, Canada. The 2016 population, according to Statistics Canada, was 7,981. The community name was based on a nearby lake which in turn was named after Winnifred Kirkland, a secretary of the Ontario Department of Mines in Toronto.
Looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life? A ten minute drive in any direction will put you in the heart of a nature’s wonderland. Enjoy an early morning paddle with only a Loon for company. Hike the trails to the waterfalls along the Larder River, or take a midnight ride along the many snowmobile trails. Marvel at the how the moon and stars look so very different at -40° and dream of the hot tub waiting for you. Fresh air, fresh water, fresh attitude.
What’s in it For You and How to Apply!
This is what you can expect:
- Permanent full time 40 hours a week dayshift
- Part-time opportunities
- Sign on Bonus Negotiable to successful local candidate
- Relocation assistance negotiable
- Licensing fees Paid
- Eligibility for up to $20000 Student Loan Forgiveness
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- Paid time off
- Extended Health care
- RRSP Match
- Vision Care
- RPN & LPN wage: $24.00 – $27.00 *dependent on location*
- RN wage to be negotiated
Don’t Delay! The region is desirable for those looking for affordable living and a balanced lifestyle.
Why apply through Solutions Staffing Inc?
As the #1 Healthcare Staffing Agency in Canada, we have developed professional relationships with all the clients on a first name basis. Contact with the client is not strictly through impersonal, online HR portals, but rather through direct contact with frontline staff, HR representatives, unit and facility managers.
- Faster response time on your offers.
- Your resume gets into the hands of the people looking for help.
- We are motivated to assist you through to your interview as quickly as your schedule will allow.
- We can give advice as to the submission, cover letter or display your offer to stand out amongst the applicants.
- Referral bonuses offered for friends and colleagues that accept a permanent position**
- You will receive a $250 Appreciation Bonus*
- Eligible for 25% Discount on our Workation Wear shopping portal*
- Congratulations Gift Pack mailed to your door*
- Submit your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com
- Include your potential starting date
- Only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview by the employer
Closing Date: Open until filled
We look forward to hearing from you for this amazing opportunity!
*Eligible to receive upon completion of your 30 day probationary period*
**Referral Bonus Disclaimer: You would be eligible to claim $500.00 should your referral take the position and complete a minimum of 60 days