Permanent Employment Opportunity
Once you decide that Saskatchewan is the place where you want to begin or continue your professional health care career, then the sky is the limit in terms of opportunity.
There are many careers to choose from in many locations, which combined, make Saskatchewan one of the best places in the world to live.
Promotes health and healing by functioning as a member of the care team to provide optimum care for convalescent, acutely/chronically ill, home care and long-term care clients/patients/residents.
This in an LPN position in the Surgical Department.
Necessary skills include:
- Licensed with the Saskatchewan Association of Licensed Practical Nurses
- Practical Nursing Diploma
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Interpersonal skills
- Valid drivers license, where required by the job
- Organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Communication skills
We are looking for high energy individuals to join a positive and compassionate work environment!
About the Community!
Prince Albert is the third-largest city in Saskatchewan, Canada, after Saskatoon and Regina. It is situated near the center of the province on the banks of the North Saskatchewan River. The city is known as the “Gateway to the North” because it is the last major center along the route to the resources of northern Saskatchewan. Prince Albert National Park is located 51 km (32 mi) north of the city and contains a huge wealth of lakes, forest, and wildlife. The city itself is located in a transition zone between the aspen parkland and boreal forest biomes.
Wander through 1200 acres of natural area while visiting Little Red River Park, a 5 minute drive from downtown on Highway 55 towards Candle Lake. Little Red River Park is Prince Albert’s largest park, and provides residents and visitors an opportunity to connect with the natural environment in the Pêhonân Parkway.
What’s in it For You and How to Apply!
This is what you can expect:
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- $35.45 to $37.96
- Unionized position
Don’t Delay! The region is desirable for those looking for affordable living and a balanced lifestyle.
Why apply through Solutions Staffing Inc?
As the #1 Healthcare Staffing Agency in Canada, we have developed professional relationships with all the clients on a first name basis. Contact with the client is not strictly through impersonal, online HR portals, but rather through direct contact with frontline staff, HR representatives, unit and facility managers.
- Faster response time on your offers.
- Your resume gets into the hands of the people looking for help.
- We are motivated to assist you through to your interview as quickly as your schedule will allow.
- We can give advice as to the submission, cover letter or display your offer to stand out amongst the applicants.
- Referral bonuses offered for friends and colleagues that accept a permanent position**
- You will receive a $250 Appreciation Bonus*
- Eligible for 25% Discount on our Workation Wear shopping portal*
- Congratulations Gift Pack mailed to your door*
- Submit your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com
- Include your potential starting date
- Only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview by the employer
Closing Date: September 27, 2021 or until filled
We look forward to hearing from you for this amazing opportunity!
*Eligible to receive upon completion of your 30 day probationary period*
**Referral Bonus Disclaimer: You would be eligible to claim $500.00 should your referral take the position and complete a minimum of 60 days