Permanent Employment Opportunity
Imperium Global Villages Corp. is seeking a Nurse Practitioner for their Flagship Community on Vancouver Island. Imperium is a remote, organic, clean-living community. Imperium Global Villages provides holistically sustainable, master-planned communities set in a pristine location.
This is your chance to get on board and be a part of this project from the ground up! You could collaborate with the project leads on what the medical clinic in this community should encompass.
Imperium communities grow their own food needs, generate their own green energy, harvest and filter their own water all wrapped in luxury and seclusion.
- Registration with the BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing Nurse Practitioner.
- Knowledge of remote communities an asset.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all members of the health care team and community partners.
- Physical ability to perform duties of the position.
- Criminal Record Check.
We are looking for high energy individuals to join a nurturing, holistic community!
About Vancouver Island!
A 300-acre fully sustainable luxury 40-home community located on the Pacific Ocean in the remote wilderness of Vancouver Island.
Discover an ocean-carved land of extremes ranging from mild to wild, life-affirmingly raw. Backpack in majestic wilderness parks. Marvel at orcas, black bears and the sheer abundance of furred, feathered and finned wildlife. Gaze at distant snowcapped mountains while splashing barefoot along softly curving beaches. Relax, restore and recharge yourself in this wonderous region.
This land is the traditional, ancestral and unceded territories of the Kwakwaka’wakw, Nuu-chah-nulth, and Coast Salish peoples. We are grateful to the First people of Canada, who have been stewards of this land since time immemorial.
What’s in it For You and How to Apply!
This is what you can expect:
- Relocation costs negotiable
- Provincial licensure paid
- Paid site visit (if requested and upon successful interview)
- Temporary housing available
- Wage: $65 – $80/hour (depending on experience)
Don’t Delay! The region is desirable for those looking for holistic living and a balanced lifestyle.
Why apply through Solutions Staffing Inc?
As the #1 Healthcare Staffing Agency in Canada, we have developed professional relationships with all the clients on a first name basis. Contact with the client is not strictly through impersonal, online HR portals, but rather through direct contact with frontline staff, HR representatives, unit and facility managers.
- Faster response time on your offers.
- Your resume gets into the hands of the people looking for help.
- We are motivated to assist you through to your interview as quickly as your schedule will allow.
- We can give advice as to the submission, cover letter or display your offer to stand out amongst the applicants.
- Referral bonuses offered for friends and colleagues that accept a permanent position**
- You will receive a $250 Appreciation Bonus*
- Eligible for 25% Discount on our Workation Wear shopping portal*
- Congratulations Gift Pack mailed to your door*
- Submit your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com
- Include your potential starting date
- Only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview by the employer
Closing Date: Open until filled
We look forward to hearing from you for this amazing opportunity!
*Eligible to receive upon completion of your 30 day probationary period*
**Referral Bonus Disclaimer: You would be eligible to claim $500.00 should your referral take the position and complete a minimum of 60 days