Permanent Employment Opportunity
Once you decide that Saskatchewan is the place where you want to begin or continue your professional health care career, then the sky is the limit in terms of opportunity.
There are many careers to choose from in many locations, which combined, make Saskatchewan one of the best places in the world to live.
This is a full integrated facility position however this position is primarily in Acute.
Necessary skills include:
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Nursing
- Registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association (SRNA)
We are looking for high energy individuals to join a positive and compassionate work environment!
About the Community!
Wolseley is a town in south-eastern Saskatchewan, Canada, approximately 100 km east of Regina on the Trans-Canada Highway.
Settled by the first wave of homesteaders to Canada’s northwest, Wolseley was named by C.P.R. surveyors as the rail was laid in 1882. “Wolseley” was in honour of Sir Garnet Wolseley (later Lord Wolseley), the legendary British soldier, and was likely chosen because of its similarity to the name of the district’s first post office, Wolf Creek, named for the large number of wolves that once populated the district.
Wolseley was never a village but was incorporated as a town in 1898. Over the years the community has demonstrated a firm commitment to its history through the restoration and preservation of its heritage buildings and historic homes. The dedicated conservation of Wolseley’s flora and fauna led it to being named one of Harrowsmith Country Life Magazine’s ten prettiest Canadian communities in 2000
What’s in it For You and How to Apply!
This is what you can expect:
- Medical/Dental Benefits
- $37.08 to $48.13
- Unionized position
Don’t Delay! The region is desirable for those looking for affordable living and a balanced lifestyle.
Why apply through Solutions Staffing Inc?
As the #1 Healthcare Staffing Agency in Canada, we have developed professional relationships with all the clients on a first name basis. Contact with the client is not strictly through impersonal, online HR portals, but rather through direct contact with frontline staff, HR representatives, unit and facility managers.
- Faster response time on your offers.
- Your resume gets into the hands of the people looking for help.
- We are motivated to assist you through to your interview as quickly as your schedule will allow.
- We can give advice as to the submission, cover letter or display your offer to stand out amongst the applicants.
- Referral bonuses offered for friends and colleagues that accept a permanent position**
- You will receive a $250 Appreciation Bonus*
- Eligible for 25% Discount on our Workation Wear shopping portal*
- Congratulations Gift Pack mailed to your door*
- Submit your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your potential starting date
- Only those shortlisted will be contacted for an interview by the employer
Closing Date: December 2, 2021 or until filled.
We look forward to hearing from you for this amazing opportunity!
*Eligible to receive upon completion of your 30 day probationary period*
**Referral Bonus Disclaimer: You would be eligible to claim $500.00 should your referral take the position and complete a minimum of 60 days