Pre-Admission Nurse Practitioner
- Full Time
- Conduct a clinical risk assessment of the health of a patient to ascertain that the person is appropriate for surgery in a non-hospital surgical facility, ensuring a more effective use of surgical resources by reducing the number of cancelled procedures.
- Will provide assistance in appropriate clinical areas, as required.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills with patients, staff and other healthcare professionals
- ACLS and minimum of three (3) years experience in OR/PACU or surgical nursing
The Centre is committed to providing excellence in day care surgery in a safe comfortable environment, while providing the highest standard for patient care.
Experienced Registered Nurse – Assistant Manager Position
- Full Time
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in OR; Post-graduate course in OR an asset.
- Supervisory experience
- Quality improvement experience an asset
Both of these positions include:
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Relocation allowance negotiable
- Signing bonus would be paid after one year based on demonstrated performance and continued employment.
How To Apply:
- Submit your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address to: Fatima Fazal
- Closing date: February 29, 2020
- Please remember to include your potential start date!
*Referral Bonus Disclaimer: You would be eligible to claim $250.00 should your referral take the position and complete a minimum of 60 days