Our approach to recruitment is to offer healthcare workers the opportunity to book their dream #workation in Canada, and you are the one to get them there!
The successful placement coordinator will be responsible for high volume talent from an established internal candidate pool. Daily, you will coordinate with both your assigned pool of healthcare professionals and the Client Services Managers to determine position requirements and to match the Best Fit Candidates for individual staffing requests.
When we say go-with-the-flow, we really mean the ability to switch between tasks and jump on opportunities as they appear!
- The coordinator must be results oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment and have a high sense of urgency to quickly and efficiently match candidates with openings.
- Proactively manage your daily activities through an easy to learn database system.
- Place pre-screened, qualified healthcare professionals for relief staffing requests.
- Maintaining contact and recruit prospective candidates to establish relationships and understand the needs of every facility we staff.
- Educate prospective candidates on the personal and professional benefits of a travel healthcare career.
- Build and maintain unique relationships with healthcare professionals while creating strategic planning and referrals for new professionals.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Achieve key performance indicators
What we have to offer you:
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefits
- Opportunity for growth and development
- A chance to work together with a fun and amazing team while playing an active role in providing much needed healthcare professionals to facilities in need.
Does this sound like you?
- A positive, open minded, outgoing, passionate, enthusiastic individual
- Have a desire to develop meaningful relationships with healthcare professionals
- Creative and quick thinker with excellent conflict resolution skills
- An ambitious individual who is willing to meet and exceed goals and expectations
- Flexible, adaptable and a sense of humour is a must!
Skills and Experience:
This position is outside-the-box, a specific course is not required for success. There are however some skills that will help make the learning curve easier and they include:
- Articulate communication skills
- Basic Computer knowledge and ability to learn user friendly software system
- Typing Skills of at least 40 words per minute
- Geographic knowledge of Canada and in particular, British Columbia communities
- Basic knowledge of our healthcare system in Canada.
Advice: Don’t ignore this opportunity!
One More Thing: Our organization has a consistent history of filling over 85% of the staffing requests made to us within 48 hours so we are always busy!
OK – Last Thing: Have we mentioned that the rest of the team is filled with awesome people?
P.S. – Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this role. We have multiple openings so if you are amazing, we will find a place for you!