What You Will Be Doing:
- Inform healthcare professionals about the type of assignment and the services provided by Solutions Staffing Inc and the facility by sending creative email broadcasts and using other channels
- Brief and debrief healthcare professionals before and after assignments
- Call new applicants who have been assigned to a Recruitment Specialist and build rapport with them
- Educate applicants on the personal and professional benefits of a travel healthcare career
- Understand the requirements of the facility and provide qualified staff
- Build and maintain unique relationship with healthcare professionals while creating strategic planning and referrals for new professionals
- Carry strong motivation to achieve results and meet recruiting goals
- Network and build long-lasting client relationships
- Work closely with Recruitment Specialist and Client Services Manager in variety of recruitment tasks
- Ensure that employee’s schedule aligns our policies and update it in our system
What You’ll Need:
- You have a degree/diploma in marketing or sales as your major. OR you have a combination of experience in a relevant field.
- We are a growing company. We are looking for someone with the ability to embrace change and enjoy fast pace.
- You will be making calls through out the day and connecting with our healthcare employees. Great communication skills and professionalism is must!
- You will be using our database system, Microsoft Office and other marketing tools including social media. You must be familiar using these programs or comfortable using technology – if not a tech savvy!
- We are a staffing company. You must have good people skills as well as marketing skills. If you have previous background in similar field or a passion for sales, that’s even better!
- You always bring your A-game with a positive attitude motivation and creative ideas to join our top-performing team.
- Knowledge of health care system in Canada and familiar with Canadian geography is an asset.
Who You Are:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Critical and creative thinking skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills
- Creative and quick thinker with excellent conflict resolution skills
Start Date: ASAP!!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place