It is a great time to work in healthcare! Do you want to come to work every day feeling good about the work you are doing? Within our staffing services, you will work with vetted healthcare professionals traveling to Canadian facilities in need. On a daily basis, you will assist professionals achieve their career choices of not only assisting short staff locations but also traveling to new places and meeting new faces.
We are asking you to learn from and be part of an experienced team who will strategize with you to achieve your personal goals. Your individual and team success will be rewarded in the career growth goals set by you!
If you have previous experience working in a staffing agency or experience in sales or marketing, come join our fun and growing team!
Perks of working with Solutions?
Solutions is Canada’s leader in Specialty Healthcare Staffing. Some reasons why you want to work for us:
Upward Mobility: We see and encourage your person growth to move within our organization!
Recognition from Healthcare professionals and Healthcare facilities for the difference made: As the need for skilled professionals increases, so does the acknowledgment of the work we do!
Performance rewards: Competitive earning potential and benefit packages are complimented with bonus incentives!
Type of Position: Regular, Full-time
Reports To: Client Services Manager
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 9-5; Friday 8-4
Classified As: Class 1 Employee
Location: Prince George, BC
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Research and develop recruitment leads
- Inform healthcare professionals about the type of assignment and the services provided by Solutions Staffing Inc. via phone, email, text and other creative marketing tactics
- Call applicants in our registry to build rapport, create active engagement and determine availability as directed by Client Management
- Create, edit, design and advertise job availabilities through online channels
- Carry strong motivation to achieve results and meet targeted goals
- Track and identify potential candidates using a variety of channels
- Search and match qualified candidates through Salesforce, social media channels, job boards and other resources
- Work closely, take direction and communicate with Client Services Manager in a variety of tasks
- Detailed review and calculations of hourly schedules for healthcare professionals that have been provided by facilities
- Maintain constant communication with the Client Services Managers on work/project progress
- Assist in achieving the full recruitment cycle
- Debrief Recruitment Specialist and Client Managers on nurse “Reach-outs” by leaving updated and current task notes
- Ability to assist with answering and directing general phone calls when required
- Manage social media accounts and successfully seek out referrals
- You have a degree/diploma in marketing or sales as your major OR you have a combination of experience in a relevant field
- You have 1+ years of experience in marketing or sales
- We are a growing company. We are looking for someone with the ability to embrace change and enjoy fast pace
- You will be making calls throughout the day and connecting with our healthcare employees. Great communication skills and professionalism is must!
- You will be using our database system, Microsoft Office and other marketing tools including social media. You must be familiar using these programs or comfortable using technology – if not a tech savvy!
- We are a staffing company. You must have good people skills as well as marketing skills. If you have previous background in similar field or a passion for sales, that’s even better!
- You always bring your A-game with a positive attitude motivation and creative ideas to join our top-performing team
- Knowledge of health care system in Canada and familiar with Canadian geography is an asset
- A “go-getter”!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative and quick thinker with excellent conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills