Are you an ambitious individual ready to work in fast and friendly work environment? Ready to learn via monthly lunch and learns, get competitive wages, benefits and other perks? Ready to help the medical professionals achieve their work life balance? If yes, this job is just for you. Apply now!!
We are asking you to learn from and be part of an experienced team who will strategize with you to achieve your personal goals. Your individual and team success will be rewarded in the career growth goals set by you!
Advice: Don’t ignore this opportunity!
One more thing: Our organization has a consistent history of filling over 85% of the staffing requests made to us within 48 hours so we are always busy!
OK – Last thing: Have we mentioned that the rest of the team is filled with awesome people?
If you have previous experience working in a staffing agency or experience in sales or marketing, come join our fun and growing team!
Perks of working with Solutions?
Solutions is Canada’s leader in Specialty Healthcare Staffing. Some reasons why you want to work for us:
Upward Mobility: We see and encourage your person growth to move within our organization!
Recognition from Healthcare professionals and Healthcare facilities for the difference made: As the need for skilled professionals increases, so does the acknowledgment of the work we do!
Performance rewards: Competitive earning potential and benefit packages are complimented with bonus incentives!
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
- Carry strong motivation to achieve results and meet recruiting goals
- Recruit new qualified healthcare professionals for relief staffing assignments by identifying skills required for unique positions
- Place pre-screened, qualified healthcare professionals for relief staffing requests
- Establish and maintain relationships with health care organizations by recruiting prospective candidates
- Understand the requirements of facility and provide qualified staff
- Build and maintain unique relationship with healthcare professionals while creating strategic planning and referrals for new professionals
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process with medical professionals through to its completion
- Track and identify potential candidates using a variety of channels
- Search and match qualified candidates, through Salesforce, Solutions Staffing’s social media channels, job boards and other resources
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, culture fit and compatibility
- Network and build long-lasting relationships with employees
- Carry out proactive pool management for strategic profiles
- Inform healthcare professionals about the type of assignment and the services provided by Solutions Staffing Inc. and the facility by sending creative email broadcasts and using other channels
- Brief and debrief healthcare professionals before and after assignments
- Educate applicants on the personal and professional benefits of a travel healthcare career
- Successful completion of post secondary education.
- We are a growing company. We are looking for someone with the ability to embrace change and enjoy fast pace.
- Great communication skills, professionalism and a positive attitude are must!
- You will be using our database system, Microsoft Office and other marketing tools including social media. You must be familiar using these programs or comfortable using technology – if not a tech savvy!
- We are a staffing company. You must have good people skills as well as marketing skills. If you have previous background in similar field or a passion for sales, that’s even better!
- You always bring your A-game with a positive attitude motivation and creative ideas to join our top-performing team.
- Knowledge of health care system in Canada and familiar with Canadian geography is an asset.
- You are driven to achieve goals and hit targets!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinking skills and critical problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Fantastic organizational, time management and conflict resolution skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Recruiting: 1 year (preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)