WHO WE ARE
Solutions Staffing Inc. is an employee placement agency that offers short-term or temporary healthcare assignments, as well as long-term assignments, in communities across Canada. Our approach to recruitment is to offer professional nurses and healthcare workers, the opportunity to use your considerable experience in a way that is more suitable to the lifestyle that you have worked hard to attain. Since Solutions Staffing provides a tremendous support team to all our nurses, they are then free to provide excellent healthcare to patients in any environment. This, in turn, improves healthcare organizations’ performance and their excellence in delivering patient care. With our extraordinary pool of Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Allied Healthcare Professionals, we are always ready to help an organization meet its staffing challenges with quality people like yourself.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
By joining Solutions Staffing Inc. and Healthcare Consulting Group you are joining a team recognized to be one of Canada`s Healthcare Relief Staffing leaders. Being a Healthcare Recruiting Specialist will allow you to navigate professions toward opportunities while cultivating relationships. At Solutions Staffing we strive to provide the best possible experience for professionals from initiating contact to ongoing rapport during and after assignments and providing extraordinary customer service. We continue to grow and need positive talent to continue a great path.
- Build long-term client relationships.
- Research and develop recruiting lead strategy.
- Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy.
- Contribute monthly articles to “The Pulse” (Solutions Staffing online news platform).
- Recruit qualified healthcare professionals for relief staffing assignments by identifying skills required for unique positions.
- Maintaining contact and recruit prospective candidates to establish relationships, understanding the match of facilities.
- Build and maintain unique relationship with healthcare professionals while creating strategic planning and referrals for new professionals.
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet recruiting goals.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency.
- Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion. Track and identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels.
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility.
- Network and build long-lasting client relationships.
- Search and match qualified candidates, through Salesforce, Solutions Staffing social media channels, job boards and other resources.
- Proactive pool management for strategic profiles.
- Inform healthcare professionals about the type of assignment and company.
- Brief and debrief healthcare professionals before and after assignments.
- Minimum of one year’s experience of professional recruitment experience
- Bachelors’ degree or a diploma from a post-secondary institution
- Interest in working in a competitive, fun and dynamic driven organization
- An outgoing and engaging personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Strong social media presence
- Good business sense and passion to learn
- Flexibility to work outside of standard business hours
At Solutions Staffing we prioritize exposure and skill growth to ensure your skills in business development and revenue generation are constantly enhanced. We offer an exceptionally strong base salary, extended benefits and bonus structures – in other words, we care. A great deal. This is because success is built on the shoulders of a strong team in which each person is valued.
SALARY – BASED ON EXPERIENCE OR EDUCATION
JOB TYPE – FULL TIME
FULL BENEFITS AFTER COMPLETION OF PROBATION.
Please send your resume and cover letter in confidence to email@example.com or in person at 1224 Houston Lane, V2L 5G2 Prince George, BC and ask for Manmeet.
PLEASE NOTE: We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.